The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) was established to recruit highly qualified, competent, and capable individuals. This is accomplished by the administration of professional tests, written tests, and personal interviews. The goal is to fill various government and administrative roles in Delhi.
The following topics are covered in the DSSSB Recruitment written test syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- English Language, Comprehension
- Hindi Language, Comprehension
In most SSC exams, there are 4 sections, each with 25 questions:
- Quantitative Skills
- English Language
- English Language
The exam pattern is almost similar for both exams.
The DSSSB JE syllabus is divided into two parts:
- Tier 1: Tier 1 will be used only for screening applicants: Tier 1 exam is again conducted in two parts. In the first part fundamental understanding of the candidate in numerous areas are evaluated. The second covers technical curriculum.
- Tier 2: DSSSB JE Tier 2 exam assesses your problem-solving abilities and knowledge in technical topics. The final merit list is determined after the Tier 2 test.
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment
Indian nationals are eligible to take the DSSSB Recruitment 2022 exam. The age limit varies according to the position applied for:
- The maximum age limit for a candidate for PGT position is 36 years.
- The maximum age limit for a candidate for PRT position is 30 years.
- The maximum age limit for a candidate for TGT position is 32 years.
Post: Primary Teacher
Qualification (s) –
- A Senior Secondary School diploma with a minimum of 50% marks and a 2-year elementary education diploma.
- A Senior Secondary School diploma with a minimum of 50% marks and a 4-year bachelor’s degree in elementary education.
- A Senior Secondary School diploma with a minimum of 50% marks plus a 2-year Special Education Diploma
- A Bachelor of Education degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Any Subject)
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- A BE/B.Tech from a recognised university (for the post/subject applying for).
Post: TGT (Teacher of Special Education)
- A Bachelor’s degree in education
- A B.Ed. diploma in special education is required
- A passing score on the CBSE’s Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Educational Qualifications for SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must verify the qualification criteria for SSC post. To appear for the test:
- Candidates must have graduated from a respectable institution/university. Anyone with a Bachelor’s degree in any programme may take the admission test.
- Candidates should also study Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics as electives or mandatory topics.
- There are also specific desired requirements for certain occupations. Candidates with those skills will be prioritised.
Physical Parameters required for SSC CGL
Applicants for SSC CGL must first fulfil the Physical Test and Medical Standards. After the SSC selects and nominates applicants, the User Department will measure Physical Standards, Physical Tests, and Medical Tests.
Candidates who do not meet the qualifications or fail the examinations will have their DSSSB Application Form rejected for any other posts or departments. As a result, applicants must carefully study and satisfy the requirements.
Number of Attempts in SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants can make as many attempts as they like. All candidates who satisfy the age criteria may retake the test. The age limit for certain occupations varies. Similarly, age relaxations differ by category. As a consequence, applicants must consider both while evaluating their SSC CGL eligibility.
Both the DSSSB and SSC exams have almost the same difficulty level. To pass both tests, candidates must devote their full attention to their studies. The preparatory examinations for both exams follow a similar format, with the exception that the DSSSB recruitment includes Hindi.