Are you tired of mobile signal problems at home or in the office? We know how to help you. And if you think that we are going to offer you to change your carrier, you are not right. Quite often if you, for example, have an awful connection in your living room, even after changing a mobile operator, you will still have the same issues because the factors that negatively influence the quality of your connection have nothing in common with your cell network operator. That’s why changing a mobile service provider is definitely not our strategy.
Will we offer you to move to another house? Definitely not. So, of course, you can, if you wish… But that’s not the most cost-efficient and sensible way to solve mobile signal problems. We even are not going to offer you to install a cell tower near your house or to buy a new smartphone. All these purchases may have little sense for boosting your signal. However, there is one device that can greatly change the situation.
We are talking about mobile signal boosters that you can find at myamplifiers.com or other websites that are available today. Have you heard about these devices? If not, please, do not worry. In this article, we are going to explain their role, peculiarities, and benefits. Just keep reading.
Mobile phone signal booster: What is it?
To begin with, let’s make sure that you clearly understand the functionality and the role of such devices. Mobile phone signal boosters (or repeaters) are intended for solving your connection problems by catching the signal sent by your operator, making it stronger, and further transmitting it within the entire coverage area.
Such devices are usually installed in different types of buildings but also there are models for cars, camper vans, trucks, buses, and even boats. It means that you can enjoy a stabilized connection without interruptions even when you are rather far away from the nearest cell tower of your operator.
Today there are boosters for all existing types of signals. And while some devices are intended for working with one type of signal only, some others can work with two, three, or even more frequency bands which means that they can work with all types of signals at the same time, including GSM, 4G LTE, 3G, and the most advanced 5G network.
Though there are different models, the majority of them have a similar configuration. Each booster has an outdoor antenna that catches the signal from your operator, a booster box that increases the power and the quality of the signal, and an indoor antenna that sends the signal to mobile devices located within the coverage area. Both antennas should be connected to a booster box. All the accessories and cables for doing it usually are included in a booster set.
Nowadays, we can observe a growing demand for cell signal amplifiers. It can be explained by several factors. First of all, people are strongly accustomed to a stable connection and for them, it’s a disaster to have issues with connection. Secondly, such devices today are quite affordable. And thirdly, there are a lot of benefits of using mobile signal boosters as a solution for signal problems. And we’d like to enumerate at least the most important of them.
Why should you buy a mobile signal amplifier?
It is a very feasible solution. You need to invest in such a device only once and then you can enjoy the improved signal without limitations.
- You can easily find a booster that will perfectly address your needs. There is a wide range of booster models available. You can buy a booster that has appropriate coverage. It means that you won’t need to overpay for a booster with the widest coverage if you want to install it in a small office or flat. At the same time, you do not need to buy two or three boosters for a huge building, you will be able to order a repeater for a wide inside area. The same principle works in relation to the types of signals that your booster will be compatible with.
- The installation process is not time-consuming at all and rather straightforward. Even if you have never installed any similar devices before, you will cope with this task just within 15-20 minutes. The configuration of the booster is quite simple and there is nothing complicated in its installation.
- Boosters are safe for your health. Some people believe that it is rather dangerous to use boosters and install them in living rooms where you spend a lot of time. However, this thesis is not true. Mobile signal boosters can even reduce the level of radiation that is emitted by your smartphones which means that you can use repeaters without any fears.
- One mobile signal booster can spread the improved signal to more than one mobile device at the same time. It means that even when you are going to install a repeater in your office or any other location that is visited by many people daily, all mobile phone users will be able to enjoy the benefits of the improved and stabilized signal.
- Mobile signal repeaters work stably regardless of all external factors, including weather conditions. Even when strong winds are blowing and it is raining heavily, you will have a stable connection and your boosted signal won’t be spoilt.
- Modern cell signal boosters are rather compact which means that you can install them in every room without any problems with free space for such devices.
If you are thinking about buying a mobile signal booster but still have some doubts, we recommend you learn more about such devices by watching different videos, studying the information provided by sellers, and reading reviews and comments left by those who have already bought these devices. While making your final decision about a purchase, please, do not forget to check the reliability of a seller as, unfortunately, there are a lot of dishonest players in the online space.